In accordance with that established in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), we hereby provide “general information”, which includes the identifying data of the owner organisation of this website:
Owner: PANRICO, S.A.U (hereinafter PANRICO)
Address: Ctra de Sabadell a Mollet, Km. 4.3, 08130 SANTA PERPETUA DE MOGODA (BARCELONA)
Tel. No.: 93 253 48 00
Tax ID Certificate: B 84354174
Registration details: Registered in the Register of Companies of Barcelona, Volume 38,965, Folio 0033, General Section, Sheet B-339420, registration 16.
GENERAL CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
The contents of the website (URL), including texts, images, graphic design, font code, logos, and brands, etc., are owned exclusively by PANRICO and are protected by the standards regulating Intellectual and Industrial Property. The reproduction, modification, distribution or manipulation thereof is therefore forbidden.
PANRICO reserves the right to update, modify or remove both information contained on its website and its structure, features or general conditions, at any time and without prior warning.
PANRICO neither guarantees that there will be no interruptions or errors in accessing the website, nor accepts any liability whatsoever for technical problems or failures that occur during the Internet connection.
Neither does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that may give rise to alterations in your computer system (software and hardware) or in the electronic documents and files stored in your computer system, and thus accepts no liability for damages that may occur in user computer systems, electronic documents or files.
The user agrees not to remove, suppress, alter, manipulate or in any way modify:
• The notes, keys, indications or symbols regarding intellectual or industrial property (copyright, ©, ® and ™, etc. for example) that either PANRICO or the legitimate owners of the rights include on their property.
• The technical mechanisms for protection or identification that the contents may contain (watermarks, digital fingerprints, etc. for example).
PANRICO authorises users to access and browse the Website strictly for personal and non-commercial ends.
All third party links to this website must be made to its homepage. Users and, in general, those people who intend to establish a link between their web page and the Website must comply with the conditions indicated below.
Any other intention to link different from that stipulated in this clause requires prior written agreement from PANRICO.
1. The user may not reproduce or totally or partially imitate the content of the Website, or the look and feel thereof, or create frames or inline links to the pages of PANRICO. No browsers, frame, environment or navigation toolbar on the pages of the Website may be created.
2. False, inexact, incorrect or denigrating statements may not be made about the Website, PANRICO or any PANRICO properties and, in particular, it may not be stated or claimed that PANRICO collaborates or is an associate partner and/or in any way has supervised or assumed in any manner the contents or services offered or provided by the web page upon which the link is established.
3. The web page upon which the link is established may not contain any brand, commercial name, establishment sign, denomination, logo, slogan or any other distinctive emblems belonging to PANRICO, with the exception of those signs that form part of the link itself or those other Properties for which written permission has previously been granted by PANRICO.
4. The web page upon which the link is established may not contain information or contents that are illegal, contrary to morality or generally accepted decency and to public order, and neither may it contain contents or services.
PANRICO reserves the right to take appropriate legal action against whosoever breaches the following prohibitions:
It is expressly forbidden:
1. To use any of the contents and services with ends or purposes that are illegal, forbidden in this Legal Notice, detrimental to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way harm, disable, overload, spoil or prevent the normal use of the services, the computer equipment or the documents, files and all type of contents stored in any computer equipment of PANRICO.
2. To use the contents and services protected by any intellectual or industrial property right belonging either to the company or to third parties without having first obtained the necessary authorisation from its owners to perform the use or intended use.
3. To reproduce, copy, distribute, communicate, transform or modify the contents except with the authorisation of the owner of the corresponding rights or in the event it is legally permitted.
4. To incorporate viruses or other physical or electronic elements that may damage or prevent the normal operation of the network, of the system or of computer equipment (hardware and software) of PANRICO or of third parties or that may damage the electronic documents and files stored on said computer equipment.
5. To obtain or even attempt to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those which, in accordance with each case, have been provided for this purpose in general, commonly used on the Internet for this purpose provided that they do not pose a risk of damage or of disabling the Website or its content.
PANRICO excludes, to the extent permitted by applicable law, any liability for damages and losses of any kind that may result from the transmission, diffusion, storage, availability, reception, obtention of or access to the contents and, in particular, although not exclusively, for any damage or loss that may occur.
The sole purpose of the installation of these links, directories and search engines on the Website is to help users search and access information, contents and services available on the Internet.
The establishment of the link neither necessarily implies the existence of relations between PANRICO and the owner of the web page upon which it is established nor the acceptance by and approval of PANRICO of its Contents or Services.
Unless stated otherwise, PANRICO does not offer or commercialise for itself, or through a third party the information, contents and/or services available on the linked pages, or previously verify, approve or monitor them or accept them as its own. The user must therefore exercise caution in the assessment and use of the information, contents and services on linked pages.
Since PANRICO has no control whatsoever over the pages linked through the links incorporated on the Website, the user acknowledges and accepts that PANRICO is not in any way liable either for the content or the services he or she may access on said pages or for any products that are commercialised thereupon.